Monday, January 2, 2012

A Preview of Things to Come

I may try a bit later to write this whole post, but I just have one thought I want to share first. I will grant you that there are some crazy-ass women out there. Women who will move a relationship at warp speed (at least in their own heads), and be stereotypically clingy and hyper-emotive a la "crazy Andy" in "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days", and then wonder what they did to scare the guy off. I am not one of those women. However, a perfectly sane and normally together woman can be driven a little nutty when a man who has previously called her "the perfect woman", later doesn't call her at all. When he appears to be interested and mature at first, and then disappears without any sort of explanation or notice. So guys, if this sounds like you, don't put the blame for your failure on our "crazy", because it was self-inflicted. You have no one to blame but yourself, and if you can't be mature enough to tell a woman to her face that you don't want to continue seeing her, you probably don't deserve her.

No comments: