Not that anyone's been missing me here, not yet anyway. I went to Ohio to visit family and friends the weekend after my last post, ran a 10K with one of my best friends (though she continued for another 6.9 mi after I was done), and got really busy after that. I didn't go to the gym even once in these past two weeks, so no progress there. Also, my subway quarry was missing for a bit, but I saw him a couple days ago again and noticed the ring on his left hand. I don't think it was there before, so maybe he was gone because he was on his honeymoon?
On a different note, I had forgotten why I was not a fan of loud crowded bars, not having been to one for awhile. Well, I remember now. My wonderful roommate was going out last night with her friend, boyfriend, and some of her boyfriend's friends, and encouraged me to come along, I think mainly because I had been on the couch for most of the day reading and napping. Despite being older and wiser, it still doesn't make me more comfortable in large groups of unknown people. Something else I'll have to work on I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment